www.storesurvey.riteaid.com :- Every company must learn what its customers want and how they feel in order to provide excellent service. One of the simplest and most reliable ways to obtain this information is through a customer survey. Now, Rite Aid is conducting a Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes to collect customer feedback on its services and goods.
Rite Aid has become one of the most recognized healthcare corporations, thanks to its mission and vision of caring for and supporting people. If you are a legal resident of the United States and are over the age of 18, you have the chance to win a Grand Prize of $1000 or a First Prize of $100 per month.
Pre-requisites that you should have
- Receipt from the last purchase
- Survey code
- Familiarity with one of the two languages: English or Spanish
- Ability to remember your last experience.
- Valid details including email, phone number, and address.
- Active Internet connection, in case you opt for an online method
- Smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
Rules and Regulations to be followed
- To be clear, there is no purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes.
- To join the prize draw, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Each month, a minimum of one and a maximum of three online entries are permitted.
- To receive a notice, you must have a valid email address and phone number.
- Participants must complete the survey within 14 days after receiving their receipt.
- Staff of Rite Aid Stores and their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Below are the guidelines that will help you successfully complete the survey
The customers can engage in the survey in two ways. Customers can choose between using the online system and using the mail-in method. Please go through the below lines to know more.
- Go to www.storesurvey.riteaid.com to begin the process
- Keep a copy of your last visit’s receipt on hand.
- Enter the Receipt Code, which is a 16-digit number stamped on your receipt.
- To begin the survey, click next.
- Begin answering the questionnaire honestly now.
- You must rate Rite Aid based on your overall experience and satisfaction.
- Kindly respond to all of the questions.
- If you complete the survey successfully, you will be asked to enter the Rite Aid sweepstakes.
- If you want to join the sweepstakes, please include all of the necessary information.
- Send your feedback as soon as you’ve completed the information section.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Your enrolment will be informed to you via email.
- Now patiently wait for the results.
Mail-in Entry Method:
If you want to enter by mail, handprint your name on a postcard along with your complete contact information, including your address, age, and phone number. After that, send it to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616 via first-class mail.
To know more, tap on www.storesurvey.riteaid.com
Prizes for attending www.storesurvey.riteaid.com
During the Sweepstakes, one Grand Prize and ten (10) First Prizes will be awarded during each Survey Period.
There will be one (1) Grand Prize worth $1,000 cash, which will be awarded in the form of a check.
Ten (10) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $100 cash in the form of a check.
Rite Aid Corporation
The Rite Aid Corporation is a publicly-traded company in the United States. The company’s Pharmacy segment Program offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of the general public. Before I go into more detail about the company’s history, I’d like to take a moment to provide an overview. The Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain that specializes in health and beauty products. The Company is dedicated to delivering excellent service to its clients and establishing a positive reputation in the marketplace.
The Retail Pharmacy segment’s main goal is to offer well-known branded goods, prescription drug pharmacy products, health and beauty aids, and personal care items. Over time, the specialty pharmacy market has made significant improvements. The company currently has about 2,500 specialty pharmacy outlets spread across 19 states.
Not only that, The Corporation has a long and illustrious history.
Alex Grass began his journey to create one of the largest retail companies in 1962. He initiated the story by opening a small store called Thrif D Discount Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Rite Aid Corporation opened its doors in Scranton, Pennsylvania, as a small Discount Center. Since then, the company has seen steady growth in revenue, goodwill, and customer confidence. Not only that, but the company has developed wellness+, a free customer rewards program that is well-known among the public.
By 1965, the business had expanded exponentially, opening several new stores and establishing its presence in five northeastern states.
The company’s name was changed to Rite Aid Corporation in 1968. Also, it took a step forward in the same year by starting to trade in the American Stock Exchange.
By 1972, the company had expanded to 267 locations across ten states.
Rite Aid Company became the third-largest discount drugstore chain in the United States in 1981.
By 2007, the business had grown to become one of the largest drugstore chains on the East Coast, as well as the third-largest in the nation. In the same year, it announced the official takeover of the Brooks and Eckerd drugstore chains.
Wellness+, a free consumer loyalty program, was officially announced in the media in 2010. It’s also one of the most recognized loyalty services in the drugstore industry.
Rite Aid strives to provide better services to customers based on their wishes and demands. The company is taking the initiative to gather information on consumer acceptance and criticism towards the services provided. Not only that, but it has also organized sweepstakes for all the guests engaging their precious time on the survey. So if you have the receipt and an invitation code, go for it and get a chance to be one of the lucky participants.
Related Tags :-